Notera att sista ansökningsdagen har passerat i denna jobbannons!
Senior Payroll Specialist - TGHR-SEST01510270
• Provide 1st line support for resolving complex payroll specific queries within defined SLAs and support T2 payroll colleagues in resolving standard payroll specific queries as needed.
• Escalation point for issues related to 3rd party interfaces i.e. 3rd party benefits providers, social security agencies etc.
• Provide coaching for colleagues on payroll related issues. Ensure personal knowledge of payroll specific information is maintained and shared across team
• Manage and approve change requests identified by T2 team members ensuring ongoing policy and business process changes are reflected in the payroll solution.
• Co-ordinate delivery of country specific payroll related processes throughout the year (i.e. Year end salary change, bonus, year end reconciliations, etc.)
• Proactively identify processing issues and areas for process improvement. Actively encourage the team to utilize lean processes and tools to implement the identified process improvements.
• Manage operational relationship with 3rd party payroll provider to ensure satisfactory resolution on issues and enhancements to the payroll solution
• Manage 3rd party provider in relation to implementation of legislative changes, to ensure correct implementation.
• Identify & communicate with other HR work stream leads to ensure successful implementation of payroll related changes in policy and/or process
• Develop and maintain an effective working relationship with client group and related departments across the business to ensure a streamlined service is provided to the customer.
• Maintain relationships with business stakeholders in payroll processes (e.g. Finance/GL)
• Actively encourage a continuous improvement mind set within the payroll area
• Demonstrates strong communication and diplomacy skills and can guide, influence and convince others
• Actively identify changes in country tax and social security legislation and ensure changes are implemented in payroll. Ensure all payroll related processes are compliant with relevant internal and external audit requirements
• Ensure payroll related processes correctly represent company policy and are compliant with appropriate legislation i.e. Maternity, vacation, shift etc
Teamwork and leadership
• Support less experienced colleagues, through coaching & technical training
• Provide communication sessions to ensure all members of the Payroll/ HR Administration teams are kept up to date with process changes/information necessary to the undertaking of the role
• Monitor processes and task distribution to ensure effective and efficient achievement of targets
• Actively encourage lean culture and competencies within the team and support continuous improvement
• Provide support for project activities as required
• Produce country payroll data reports and KPI’s
• Take ownership for personal development and understanding of team activities
• Proven experience with Swedish Payroll (2–5 years)
• Experience of SAP HR desirable
• Previously worked in a similar global environment
• Advanced user of Excel, Word
• Experience in working on Continuous Improvement or Lean initiatives.
• Ability to coach
• Strong communication skills in both English and Swedish
Why work for us?
Everywhere we operate, we reward effort and initiative. You are encouraged to ask questions and empowered to make decisions.
As an equal opportunity employer, we strive to create a stimulating and open workplace which fosters teamwork, fairness, respect and diversity.
Bombardier Transportation is an Equal Opportunity Employer Dedicated to Affirmative Action and Workforce Diversity.
With 61 production and engineering sites and 18 service centres in 28 countries, Bombardier Transportation is a global leader in the rail industry. We cover the full spectrum of rail solutions, ranging from complete trains to sub-systems, maintenance services, system integration and signalling. Our installed base of rolling stock exceeds 100,000 rail cars and locomotives worldwide. Our 39,400 employees continue a proud tradition of delivering ingenious rail transportation solutions.
We are currently looking to recruit a Senior Swedish Payroll Specialist, for our UK & Nordics Payroll Team located in Derby, UK. We may also consider Vaesteras, SE as a location for this position.
VillkorVaraktighet och arbetstid:
BOMBARDIER TRANSPORTATION SWEDEN ABHemsida:http://www.bombardier.com