Consumer Service Business Analyst
ELECTROLUX IT Application Solutions EMEA presents
Make the everyday, extraordinary.
For us going to work everyday has an even greater purpose than putting the latest product or technology on the market. It’s about improving the everyday lives of millions. By staying humble and open for new ideas – we can push the boundaries for cooking, cleaning and wellbeing at home. But to keep doing so, we need more people who want to innovate and re-imagine what life at home can be.
Consumer Service Business Analyst
You will manage managE the development of the Consumer Services operations and CRM within the framework of the Consumer Service roadmap. The role is one of the key IT contact points for the Field Operation organisation in Consumer Service EMEA, working closely with the business to help define & implement the new application landscape for the sector. This entails both rolling out new solutions as well as help the business organisation understand how to leverage technology in the best way to innovate and simplify the Electrolux business.
The position is part of the team in IT focusing on supporting the Consumer Service area and will work in close cooperation with Ownership Solutions and Marketing teams in IT.
You will drive and organise the activities required to execute the agreed plan from IT point of view.
A REGULAR DAY AT WORK
• Lead IT implementations of new Process & Application requirements in the Consumer Services operations IT area. The role is focused on Contact Centre and Field Operations processes.
• Manage relationship with both internal developers and external vendors and drive the prioritization of backlog items based on the business input
• Provide Field Operations business process and/or IT process knowledge.
• Responsible for the Governance, maintenance, and continuous optimization of existing and new Consumer Service applications together with the business stakeholders.
• Actively supporte Consumer Service User Group initiatives and collaboration by proposing and analyzing the requirements for business and IT process improvements
• Support the business in IT initiatives to transform the Consumer Service function from a Cost Centre into a Profit Centre.
• Manage IT project budgets and plans for the area in question
• Support Blueprint & Implementation of the Consumer Service Roadmap including areas like:
Consumer Services platform consolidation/introduction
Consumer Services platform integration with CRM
Consumer Services platform integration with 3rd party applications
Assessment, design and delivery of change requests and projects
• Coordinate external parties (e.g. software development) to ensure quality of service both for new implementations and in escalations relating to support of existing solutions.
• Follow the Electrolux IT Workorder & Project Methodology (Stage-gate Approach)
• Ensure proper and up-to-date documentation and knowledge sharing.
• Support Business Key Users with training & introduction of Blueprint and new solutions.
Customer focused. You understand and empathise with people and can apply your people and problem solving skills to reassuring customers.
Innovative. You know your stuff and apply your knowledge and new ways of thinking to innovate new ways of working.
Open. You keep the consumer and customer front of mind, bringing an outside-in perspective to encouraging cross-collaboration, utilising diversity and encouraging open feedback.
Self-starting. With lots of initiative, you always have something to do and thrive on being productive.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
• Work experience in the End consumer Service area
• Ability for handling multiple projects at the same time and aligning on prioritization
• Enhanced understanding of Field service execution for consumer goods
• Strong capabilities to transition Business needs into IT solutions
• Project Management skills are a plus (track record of delivering on agreed time & budget)
VillkorVaraktighet och arbetstid: