Ericsson is a leading provider of Information and Communication Technology (ICT) to telecom operators and service providers. We enable the full value of connectivity by creating game-changing technology and services that are easy to use, adopt and scale, making our customers successful in a fully connected world. Our comprehensive portfolio ranges across:
- Networks, e.g. 5G radio infrastructure and massive IoT networks
- Digital Services, e.g. cloud infrastructure and communication services
- Managed Services, e.g. managed operations and network optimization
- IoT and emerging business, e.g. device connection platforms and connected vehicle
About the Strategic Programs Practice (SPP)
SPP is Ericsson’s internal management consultancy. We work closely with Ericsson’s Executive Team to deliver break-through impact through engagements on strategy, organization, corporate finance, sales, operations, and change. We are based in Stockholm but serve Ericsson globally.
SPP offers highly-motivated and result-oriented management consultants:
- Relationships with and visibility to Ericsson’s global Executive Team
- A strong team culture and learning curve combined with a sustainable work-life balance
- Opportunity to build an edge within the high-tech and ICT industry on topics like 5G, IoT and cloud
- The satisfaction to see your recommendations get implemented and generate business value
- Professional development and rotation opportunities across Ericsson
- Access to a high-potential talent pool for global management roles within the Ericsson group
- Living in Stockholm, a city considered to be amongst the best in the world from a family-life and environmental standpoint
- Proximity to Stockholm’s thriving high-tech and entrepreneurial ecosystem
Who you are
You are an experienced management consultant with following qualifications:
- 2-3+ years of full-time work experience from top-tier management consulting firms (e.g. McKinsey, BCG, Bain) or similar experience (e.g. from investment banking, private equity, or corporate strategy)
- Experience in leading and delivering management consulting projects, including project planning, problem structuring, and team and client management
- Excellent academic track record from globally recognized business and/or engineering schools, typically with an advanced degree (M.Sc., Ph.D. or MBA)
- Excellent command of business English
- Prior strategy consulting experience in Telecom, Media and Technology (TMT) is highly valued but not a requirement
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
VillkorVaraktighet och arbetstid: