Notera att sista ansökningsdagen har passerat i denna jobbannons!
HR Generalist, IKEA Svenska AB, Torsvik
The assignment include:
• To develop, implement, coordinate and follow up of HR activities and processes to reach set goals.
• Coach, support and educate leaders and co-workers within HR related areas.
• Secure that local labour law is followed and that administrative tasks and reporting is done.
• Create an environment where IKEA culture and values are a living reality.
We believe in diversity. We know that a mix of people with different backgrounds creates creativity and a better work environment that make IKEA even better. We see that you want to grow with us at IKEA.
You see things a little differently. So do we. We believe that what you value is more important than what your CV says. We offer positions that will challenge your skills and let you grow. Come see things a little differently with us.
We see that you have a great passion for developing business through people! We also see that you:
• Have an education and a few years of experience within HR. Experience within working environment, health and rehabilitation is a plus.
• Have the drive and ability to handle different assignments, have a structured way of working and the ability to analyse and solve problems.
• Are a good listener who builds trustful relations.
• Have a professional and service minded way of working and a high self-drive.
• Have the ability to communicate in a good way, both in Swedish and English.
The HR generalist is supporting leaders in HR related areas and are responsible for implementing and follow up on HR processes that contributes to developing business and people together. You will be a part of the unit HR team and report to HR Manager.
IKEA Distribution Services (DS) North Europe is a crucial part of IKEA’s Supply Chain. We are responsible for delivering the IKEA range to customers and stores in Northern Europe within agreed quality, agreed time and at lowest possible costs. We are more than 2000 passionate co-workers, located in Poland (Warsaw, Jarosty), Russia (Moscow) Sweden (Älmhult, Torsvik, Helsingborg) and United Kingdom (Doncaster, Peterborough).
VillkorVaraktighet och arbetstid:
The position is a full time permanent contract.
If you have questions about the recruitment process please contact IKEA HR Service Centre 0476-58 75 00. Please apply no later than 28th of February.