Notera att sista ansökningsdagen har passerat i denna jobbannons!
Comp&Ben Specialist to AkzoNobel Paints & Coatings
In this role the main tasks and responsibilities are as follows:
- Provide expertise within labor law, job evaluation and compensation & benefits
- Develop and drive Rewards projects and initiatives for HR Nordic colleagues and AkzoNobel managers - ensuring alignment with AkzoNobel Directives, Rules and guidelines
- Advise HR colleagues and managers on legal aspects in order to comply with local legislations
- Develop and drive Rewards projects and initiatives to HR Nordics colleagues and AkzoNobel managers
- Perform job evaluations and participate in job evaluation projects
- Provide statistics and analyze the local market salary structure and keep up to date to ensure competitive remuneration levels for AkzoNobel in the Nordics.
Would you like to work with compensation and benefits on a Nordic level in a Global organization for one of the world’s most successful Paints & Coatings companies? Are you looking for a challenging position with great possibilities to development on a personal level and at the same time contribute and improve our ways of working?
We are currently setting up a new Rewards team at our head office in Malmö and are now looking for an experienced Rewards Specialist to fulfil this key role in our Local Center of Expertise Rewards Team in the Nordics. Our local Rewards team is part of AkzoNobel’ s global Rewards organization with the purpose to, in a professional and efficient way, provide and support the organization with the Rewards framework, to ensure that AkzoNobel are competitive in regards to remuneration in the Nordic labor market.
Nordic Rewards will be a team of two, supporting all of our businesses in the Nordics, but where the head part is placed in Sweden.
We are looking for you with the following background:
- Bachelor degree within relevant fields
- A minimum of 4 years of experience in qualified HR tasks, especially compensation & benefits and the Swedish (and European) labor law
- Experience of working in a complex organizational environment, in an advisory organization and a global organization
- Experience of process oriented ways of working
- Very good knowledge in Microsoft Office (especially Excel) and other relevant HR IT systems
- You are fluent in Swedish and English both written and verbally.
To be successful in this position need to like to be partnering up with a wide business spectrum, which you do on a self-going, consultative and influencing manner. As a person you are analytical with good presentation and communication skills. Good negotiation skills are required as well as a strong sense of urgency, attention to details and exceptional teaming and collaboration skills.
AkzoNobel creates everyday essentials to make people’s lives more liveable and inspiring. As a leading global paints and coatings company, we supply essential ingredients, essential protection and essential color to industries and consumers worldwide. Backed by a pioneering heritage, our innovative products and sustainable technologies are designed to meet the growing demands of our fast-changing planet, while making life easier. Headquartered in Amsterdam, the Netherlands, we are present around the globe, while our portfolio includes well-known brands such as Dulux, Sikkens, International and Interpon. Consistently ranked as a leader in sustainability, we are dedicated to energizing cities and communities while creating a protected, colorful world where life is improved by what we do.
VillkorVaraktighet och arbetstid:
Akzo Nobel Industrial Coatings AB
For additional information about the position, please contact Camilla Reis, Rewards Manager Nordics, phone +46 709 57 73 13.
For information about the recruitment process please contact Patrik Hassel, Talent Resourcing Manager, phone +46 702 35 03 44.