Notera att sista ansökningsdagen har passerat i denna jobbannons!
Employee Value Proposition Specialist, IKEA Group People & Culture, Malmö
About the job
In the heart of our business are people. We create a better everyday life together by living our shared values and safeguarding our unique culture. To create an inspiring IKEA experience we need to make sure our co-workers have the preconditions to meet our customers in the best possible way. The purpose of the People and Culture function is to secure the competence and organisation to reach our business ambitions.
About the role
In this role you will establish IKEA´s standards and provide expertise and contribute to the EVP to maximize IKEAs position as a preferred employer. You will contribute and support the continuous development of the EVP for IKEA, based on our vision, brand direction and positioning strategies. Your contribution is to work for a more proactive talent sourcing as well to the establishment of talent acquisition strategies to meet the future business needs and objectives.
Your tasks and responsibility will be, but not limited to:
• Provide strategic guidance on employer marketing and branding regarding activities, targets and communication.
• Take a data-driven approach to monitor and track performance on EVP dimensions.
• Collaborate and align with different business units to anticipate key shifts in talent needs that may impact our EVP.
• Continuously collaborate with the Talent Acquisition team to focus on specific hard-to-find talents connected to EVP development, tools and solutions.
• Continuously collaborate with Group Communications to frame the EVP.
We are looking for you who have a deep knowledge of Employee Value Proposition (EVP) and Employer branding based on a minimum of 5 years of Talent Acquisition, Marketing, Communications or equivalent experience. You have a true passion for people and how to attract talents´. You know how to make a great co-worker experience for long term business success. Your understanding of how to connect with candidates and the job market, via multiple channels, are very good. Furthermore you have the right skills and experience to translate external and internal needs into practical and meaningful business solutions. You know how to make it happen!
You have the following skills:
• Good knowledge of the tools, channels and messages for a successful EVP and Employer Branding.
• Knowledge of candidate and co-worker experience and external benchmarking of EVP
• Excellent analytical and research skills to analyse and interpret EVP specific data.
You have experience from a global matrix organisation and/or participating on global projects. A professional command of both Swedish and English is a must
IKEA offers an exciting and empowering work environment in a global marketplace. And as the world’s leader in life at home, you have exceptional opportunities to grow and develop together with us.
VillkorVaraktighet och arbetstid: