Notera att sista ansökningsdagen har passerat i denna jobbannons!
Employer Branding Officer
We have an exciting opening for an innovative and driven Employer Branding Officer who will act towards potential employees to further strengthen our brand as an attractive employer.
This is a key role where you will be responsible for executing external employer branding activities, as well as support in the internal branding. You will provide market intelligence to HR functions and businesses, and give valuable input to workforce planning and Talent Management. We also expect you to continuously improve our ways of working and find new ways to attract talent and develop our employer brand.
We offer an independent and challenging role where you will have the chance to make a real impact and connect with a large network both internally and externally. For the right person this could be a great opportunity to grow into a more senior role within communications, HR or marketing.
The Employer Branding Officer works closely to the Talent Resourcing team with Talent Resourcing Partners located all over Sweden, and reports to the Nordic Talent Resourcing Manager.
- Act in line with the HR Communication Employer Branding strategy within AkzoNobel Specialty Chemicals Sweden
- Participate in global Employer Branding initiatives
- Drive innovation and new ways of working in the Employer branding area together with local HR, businesses and EB CoE
- Effectively use communications channels, such as Swedish Internet site, Career sites and other social medias, to attract and network with students and other potential employees
- Organize and take part of Employer Branding activities, e.g. career fairs, sponsoring, student events
- Connect with student representatives at target Universities and coordinate local initiatives at universities etc
- Localize and launch EVP material
- Responsible for EB products, e.g AkzoNobel Specialty Chemicals career homepage, brochures and give aways
- Benchmarking competitors and trendspotting talent market, universities and schools
- Provide talent market intelligence to Hiring Managers and HR Business Partners
- Follow up budget for external EB
- 1st point of contact for Master’s Thesis students
- Follow up summer workers and build network
-University degree in HR, Communications or equivalent, or a university degree in Chemistry or Chemical Engineering
- 2-3 years of industrial experience
- Good knowledge of Marketing
- Knowledge of Swedish Student affairs
- Excellent knowledge of Social Medias, Microsoft Office and other relevant IT tools
- Experience in market search and data analysis
- Project management capabilities
- Organized with an ability to work in a structured manner
- Driven, responsible and results oriented with the ability to build networks and trustful relationships
- Strong customer focus
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Fluent in Swedish and English
- Ability to travel nationally
Industries worldwide rely on our essential chemistry in the manufacture of everyday products such as paper, plastics, building materials, and personal care items. Building on the dedication of our employees and our shared commitment to safety, sustainability, and open innovation, we have established a world-class business and built strong partnerships with our customers. We operate in over 80 countries around the world and our portfolio of industry leading brands includes Eka, Dissolvine, Trigonox, and Berol.
VillkorVaraktighet och arbetstid: