Notera att sista ansökningsdagen har passerat i denna jobbannons!
Performance Management Specialist, IKEA Group People & Culture, Malmö
About the job
In the heart of our business are people. We create a better everyday life together by living our shared values and safeguarding our unique culture. To create an inspiring IKEA experience we need to make sure our co-workers have the preconditions to meet our customers in the best possible way. The purpose of the People and Culture function is to secure the competence and organisation to reach our business ambitions.
About the role
In this role you will establish IKEA´s standards and develop concepts, frameworks and expertise on performance management. You will encourage recognition of high performance and target behaviour and will explore the area of digital tools and systems that can support efficient and accurate Performance Management processes.
Your responsibility and task will be, but not limited to:
• Design and improve a global performance management system, principles and evaluation cycles.
• Develop global standards for employee performance improvement guidelines and tools.
• Design and deliver learning activities within performance management including education of functional managers and Business Partners.
Furthermore you will contribute to collecting, analysing and utilizing relevant business intelligence in the Performance Management field to stay up to date as well as contribute to organisational wide ongoing communication to inform and inspire our organisation.
We are looking for you who have a minimum of 5 years of Human Resources experience of which at least 3 years in Performance Management with a good result. Based on a passion for people and performance management you know how to make a difference with a co-worker performance model that supports the business needs.
You have the following skills:
• Experience of designing, developing and maintaining a co-worker performance model that makes a stabile ground for high performance.
• Experience in identifying, assessing, encouraging and ensuring co-workers’ performance against organisational and individual goals.
• A good ability to evaluate jobs and job structures and have a deep business knowledge to manage strategic, tactical as well as operational challenges.
You have experience from a global matrix organisation and/or participating on global projects and it´s preferred that you have a training in HR Management, Business Administration or equivalent. A professional command of both Swedish and English is a must.
IKEA offers an exciting and empowering work environment in a global marketplace. And as the world’s leader in life at home, you have exceptional opportunities to grow and develop together with us.
VillkorVaraktighet och arbetstid: