Notera att sista ansökningsdagen har passerat i denna jobbannons!
Recruitment, Selection & Onboarding Specialist IKEA Group People & Culture
About the job
In the heart of our business are people. We create a better everyday life together by living our shared values and safeguarding our unique culture. To create an inspiring IKEA experience we need to make sure our co-workers have the preconditions to meet our customers in the best possible way. The purpose of the People and Culture function is to secure the competence and organisation to reach our business ambitions.
About the role
In this role you will support and contribute to the development of our recruitment and selection concept, approach, framework and tools ensuring that we have a fair and open recruitment process. You will provide expertise and guidance to the markets across IKEA and group functions for recruitment and selection concepts. Furthermore you will be part of the development of the processes to ensure alignment and the ability to attract talents for the future.
Your responsibility and tasks will be, but not limited to:
• Provide expertise on our recruitment platform and chosen recruitment tools specifically around selection, evaluation and assessment processes.
• Monitor external employer and workforce trends and leverage for sourcing.
• Ensure we have in focus recruitment through values learning and support.
• Ensure we have in focus a best practice mindset through continually benchmarking against industry standards.
The role requires you to be an effective communicator together with the ability to adopt an efficient way of working by being adaptable, open to change and goal oriented.
We are looking for you who have an in depth understanding and experience of the process for attracting and recruiting talented candidates. Based on passion for people and strong collaborating skills you know what difference an efficient and value driven recruitment process can make. You have a senior background from the whole recruitment process, from identifying, selecting and hiring suitable candidates.
You have the following skills:
• Good knowledge of digital competence evaluation systems.
• Good knowledge of psychometric tools and assessments.
• Strong managing change and transformation experience.
• It´s a merit if you have IKEA business knowledge.
You have experience from a global matrix organisation and/or participating on global projects and it´s preferred that you have a training in HR Management, Business Administration or equivalent. A professional command of English is a must
IKEA offers an exciting and empowering work environment in a global marketplace. And as the world’s leader in life at home, you have exceptional opportunities to grow and develop together with us.
VillkorVaraktighet och arbetstid: