Notera att sista ansökningsdagen har passerat i denna jobbannons!
It is not every day that someone launches a new mobility brand, but that isn’t what is unusual about us. Lynk & Co is the future of car ownership that is subscription based, the mobility equivalent of Netflix. We are a new global urban and sharable mobility brand focusing on the needs of the connected generation. We challenge the conventional car industry of today.
Our fast-growing team based in Gothenburg, Amsterdam and Hangzhou, are reshaping mobility as we know it.
We are currently expanding to provide the capability for our global market entry and your contribution may be key to our success. If you share the passion for creating amazing customer experience, have an open mindset, thrive on innovative ways of working and want to be part of a global, diverse and agile team, you sound like you might be our next colleague.
In the position as Marketing and Business Technology controller you will be a part of an enthusiastic and driven team with the mission of breaking conventions and create something new. You will be working closely with our Marketing and Business Technology organizations functioning as the finance voice in these areas. Your most important qualities as a person is an ability to understand the business model and the key drivers for fulfilling and making the business profitable and efficient from a finance perspective. You must have excellent understanding of details but without losing the overall perspective. We assume your analytical skills are strong, you have a strong self-motivation and you get energy from meeting and interacting with other people as a part of a creative process.
The position is based in Gothenburg with a global supporting dimension which will require some travel. The role reports to Director Finance Operations and is a part of the Finance team.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
* Be the finance representative with the responsibility of securing the financial information for the organization you cooperate with
* Follow up marketing spend outcome and, together with the marketing team, including development and follow up of relevant operational metrics and KPI:s.
* Follow the IT spend and the innovation spend including investment follow up of IT infrastructure.
* Perform benchmark studies and propose actions based on input and outcome
* Secure correct and valid relevant finance and business oriented information for each activity / project performed by the organization
* Together with the project organization develop the project processes from a financial perspective
WHO ARE YOU?
* University degree in Finance or similar
* Relevant experience (5-10 years) from similar roles in a global environment
* Experience from geographically diverse cross functional collaboration as well as from an entrepreneurial environment.
* Analytical abilities with the capability of communicate the outcome and analysis made to a project team.
* Extensive experience in working with Result- and Balance sheets focusing on coherent parameters and analysis.
* Relevant experience from database management
* Proven ability to define and evaluate processes and routines with an effectiveness focus
* Motivated to take on responsibilities and show flexibility in a rapidly growing organization
* Excellent networking and communication skills
* Ability to build trust in an open environment and act as a team player
* Ability to challenge and foster creativity and innovation as well as driving continuous improvements
* Cultural awareness and interest in diversity
* Ability to adapt and perform in a constantly changing, fast-paced work environment
* Fluency in English, both written and spoken
For more information about the position, please contact Linda Stiernstrand, Director Finance Operations, +46 (0) 729 888 147.
For more information about the recruitement process, please contact Magnus Blixt, recruiter, +46 72 184 38 91.
Last application date is 2019-03-06.
VillkorVaraktighet och arbetstid:
Ansökan skickas till:
Theres Svenssons Gata 7, Sweden, SE