Notera att sista ansökningsdagen har passerat i denna jobbannons!
Risk Assurance | Manager | Stockholm
Job Description & Summary
A career in our Advanced Analytics practice, within Risk Assurance Compliance and Analytics services, will provide you with the opportunity to assist clients in developing analytics and technology solutions that help them detect, monitor, and predict risk. Using advanced technology, we’re able to focus on establishing the right controls, processes and structures for our clients to ensure that decisions are based on accurate information and assure that information provided to third parties is accurate, complete, and can be trusted.
Our team helps organisations use their data to make better decisions and get faster results through the use of analytics, strategy, and data governance. In joining, you’ll focus on data strategies and analytical modelling, systems assessment, dashboard development, and developing tools for continuous data monitoring.
What it is like to work with us?
Our culture is distinguished by a mix of high performance and focus on effective relationships with many satisfied clients. Within our team we are passionate about technology and how it can make our clients and our world better. We challenge each other to deliver the highest value to our clients, through a supportive internal environment where individual preferences are considered.
How you can grow with us:
In this exciting role, you will have the opportunity to develop your career through a broad scope of engagements, mentoring and learning. You will be part of our distinctive leadership framework that we call the PwC Professional which provides our people with a roadmap to grow their skills and build their careers.
Working at PwC also means you have full access to our network of 250 000 professionals and an extensive knowledge capital worldwide. For the right individual, there will always be opportunities to grow within our firm, in Sweden or globally.
As a Manager, you’ll work as part of a team of problem solvers with extensive consulting and industry experience, helping our clients solve their complex business issues from strategy to execution. Specific responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Proactively assist in the management of a portfolio of clients, while reporting to Senior Managers and above
- Be involved in the financial management of clients
- Be actively involved in business development activities to help identify and research opportunities on new/existing clients
- Contribute to the development of your own and team’s technical acumen
- Develop strategies to solve complex technical challenges
- Assist in the management and delivering of large projects
- Train, coach, and supervise staff
- Keep up to date with local and national business and economic issues
- Continue to develop internal relationships and your PwC brand
- FS experience
- Experience from consulting agencies
- IT audit?
- A proven track record of establishing and maintaining strong relationships, strong team working skills, a proactive approach to problem solving and delivering client solutions
- A proactive approach to problem solving and delivering client solutions
- A strong desire for continuous improvement and client facing responsibilities
- Japanese language
Submit a complete application with:
- Cover letter
- 2 references
Please observe that all documents are to be attached where the system asks you to add your resumé.
We use psychological tests as part of our selection process. The reason for this is to make the selection process more accurate and fair for all candidates applying for a role.
We look forward to your application!
VillkorVaraktighet och arbetstid:
Öhrlings PricewaterhouseCoopers AB