Gulermak Swedish Filial - Site Construction Engineer
The Company seeks for a Site Civil Engineer to Stockholm Office, who will work in infrastructural projects such as highway, railway and tunneling projects across Sweden and Scandinavian Countries.
• Site Supervision and Coordination with respect to Quality/HSE/Environment Standards
• Checking and Controlling the Drawings/Models for the related applications on site
• Estimation quantities of materials, equipment, or labor for weekly/monthly procurement planning
• Reporting daily/weekly/monthly Construction Progresses
• Attending Construction meetings
• Coordination of the Subcontractors/Suppliers
• Bachelor’s Degree in Civil Engineering, Master of Science in Structural Engineering is a plus
• Min. 5 years of working experience in large scale Metro/Railway/Tunnel projects and Special Foundations
• Excellent communication and presentation skills and ability to work within a multi-cultural team.
• Experienced in coordinating and managing Subcontractors/Suppliers
• Ability to complete several tasks together and meet up with deadlines
• Excellent use of Ms Office Excel, Powerpoint
• Knowledge in Autocad, Gantt Chart softwares and project planning
• English in full professional proficiency
• Turkish and/or Swedish is a plus
Our company, Gülermak has been playing a major role in the construction industry at both domestic and international markets since its establishment in 1958. Today, Gülermak is a leader in mass transportation projects like metro, tram, railway, motorways and industrial projects with her deeply rooted corporate culture and highly experienced staff.
Gulermak is now serving as the main contractor of several transportation projects worldwide, two in Warsaw (Warsaw Ring Road, Warsaw Metro in Poland), one in Dubai (Dubai Metro in UAE), one in India (Lucknow Metro) and many others in Turkey.
For more information: www.gulermak.com.tr
VillkorVaraktighet och arbetstid:
Gülermak Swedish Filial
Site Construction EngineerE-postadress: