Notera att sista ansökningsdagen har passerat i denna jobbannons!
Head of Finance & Controlling
Ivbar is a fast-growing and value driven organisation developing technology to support a fundamental shift in how healthcare is delivered. Our advanced benchmarking platform, Era Vision, operates on big data in several countries and automatically identifies potential for hospitals to improve quality of care and reduce cost. Era Vision also enables payers (e.g. regions or insurance companies) to manage value based payment models that focus on results rather than activity (i.e. hospitals are paid for providing health rather than health care).
Today, we are world leading in our field, and are now expanding to several international markets. We are looking for someone who is skilled with numbers, shares our passion for making the world a better place and wants to be responsible for all the accounting aspects of our growing company.
Your role as Head of Finance & Controlling (Sweden)
As Head of Finance & Controlling for Sweden, you will be responsible for both the financial and controlling function in Sweden, as well as some of the group functions. Tasks included (but are not limited to):
For Ivbar Sweden:
- Manage all accounting operations for the Swedish company
- Manage pensions, insurances, time-reporting and salaries
- Manage invoicing and payments
- Compute taxes and prepare tax returns, balance sheet, profit/loss statement etc
- Ensure all accounting activities and internal audits comply with financial regulations
- Manage relationships with auditors
- Publish financial statements
For the group (increasing responsibility over time as the company grows):
- Prepare budget and financial forecasts (including P&L, BS and Cash-flow)
- Supervise accountants or accounting firms in other markets
- Consolidation of group accounts
- Forecast monthly, quarterly and annual results
- Conduct month-end and year-end close process
- Periodic reports for management and board
- Audit financial transactions and document accounting control procedures
- Manage the group Incentive Program
- Manage secure filing of agreements and other confidential business information
Initially you will report to the Head of Support functions, later to a CFO. You will work closely with the CEO and rest of the management team.
Your skills and qualifications
We believe you have at least five years work experience with the following qualifications:
- Proven work experience in accounting and as Head of Finance, Director of Finance or similar role
- In-depth understanding of cash flow management, bank reconciliation and bookkeeping
- Excellent knowledge of budgeting, data analysis and forecasting models
- Excellent accounting software and excel user
- BSc/MSc or MBA in Accounting, Finance or relevant field
We are looking for someone who wants to join a great team and would like to grow with the role, while being part of building a global organisation and making a global impact in the healthcare sector. You should have a can-do attitude, a good eye for details and have the ability to lead both yourself and others. We appreciate if you bring an perspective on how to optimize and automatization as much of the finance functions as possible.
Do you want to join our fast-growing team?
Ivbar is a value driven organisation combining brilliant minds from tech, advanced analytics, medicine and business. We believe good health is a human right, and that data analytics is the key to make this possible. We offer an innovative, open and friendly environment. If it engages you to solve complex problems for the greater good, you will have lots of fun with us!
VillkorVaraktighet och arbetstid:
Anställningstid enligt överenskommelseLön:
Lön enligt överenskommelse
Ivbar Institute ABHemsida:http://ivbar.com