Notera att sista ansökningsdagen har passerat i denna jobbannons!
• Monthly accounting book close, directly report to Finance Manager
• Bookkeeping review and monthly TB reconciliation
• Bookkeeping, monthly close and prepare reports
• Organize and update the general ledger adjustment post
• Working together with other Finance Accountants and can teach team members on booking problems
• Other financial process optimization
• Education in Accounting/Finance/Bookkeeping or equivalent
• Familiar with Accounting regulation and law in Sweden and EU update
• Minimum 3-5 years of accounting experience, preferably from the manufacturing industry
• Good understanding of financial processes including General Ledger, Accounts Receivable, Accounts Payable and Cash Management
• Fluent in Swedish and English both oral and written, Chinese is a plus
• Experience from various ERP platforms. Oracle is a plus
• Excellent skills in MS Excel
Would you like to be a part of the Hasselblad team?
Send your CV and a short cover letter with “SW1902CAAF + Applicant name” in the subject line to email@example.com, and feel free to contact us via email if you have any questions.
VillkorVaraktighet och arbetstid:
6 månader eller längre, Heltid
Hasselblad AB, Victor
SW1902CAAF + Applicant nameE-postadress: