Notera att sista ansökningsdagen har passerat i denna jobbannons!
Nike Sweden is looking for a Customer Operations Representative
Nike Sweden is looking for a Customer Operations Representative responsible to provide superior Customer Service to NIKE internal and external Customers.
Based in Stockholm, you will be part of our Customer Operations team and will directly interact with customers via phone or e-mail in order to resolve issues or answer questions. The position is a temporary assignment, for the right candidate there is a possibility of a permanent position after six months.
Perform basic order management function: accurate and timely delivery of products to accounts.
- As part of integrated account teams responsible for a specific account.
- Drive the relevant principles of Account Management relating to the specific areas of product flow and logistics processes.
- Execute special product needs situations related to new store openings, product launches, and advertising promotions.
- Develop and demonstrate strong account relationship, by working effectively with your nominated Sales counterparts to know the customer´s business and provide first point of contact internally and externally for all relevant customer operations activities.
- Identify and solve account issues related to product orders, deliveries, credit issues, returns.
- Serve as the key link between the customer, finance, transportation and distribution.
- Communicate professionally, efficiently and tactfully through verbal and written communication with Customers, Operations and Sales.
- Work closely together with and support the Sales Representative with customer requests/follow up, Nike.net user guidance and issue escalation.
- Run and layout daily, weekly and monthly reports as given by Team Leader and flag delays or issues with Business Analyst, Team Leader and/or Customer Operations Manager.
- Analyze and interpret system generated reports.
- At least two years business experience in a similar position.
- Strong service and commercial oriented skills as well as logistical knowledge are preferred.
- Positively embrace and adapt quickly to changes.
- Demonstrate flexibility when priorities of the team and the business demand it.
- Challenge your multitasking skills each single day.
- Computer skills: SAP knowledge, Microsoft office and in particular advanced Excel skills are a strongly preferred.
- Language: Fluent speaker of Swedish and English is a must, all written and spoken.
Nike is constantly looking for talents. Super athletes like Michael Jordan and Cristiano Ronaldo are part of our team today. But we want more. We want top talents from every possible field. Are you our next player? Apply now!
In this recruitment we are working with Adecco. Send in your CV and your application letter as soon as possible but at the latest the 2nd of December. Apply to this position at www.adecco.se. If you have any questions please contact Tove Östberg 08-59898025.
VillkorVaraktighet och arbetstid:
6 månader eller längre, HeltidArbetstidvaraktighet:
Temporary position for two years.Lön:
Adecco Sweden ABHemsida:http://www.adecco.se/
Ansöker gör du genom att använda länken nedan.