Warning: mktime() expects parameter 6 to be long, string given in /storage/content/84/159984/karriar.info/public_html/page/viewJob.php on line 38
Notera att sista ansökningsdagen har passerat i denna jobbannons!
Global Product Portfolio Manager
The Front Load Global Portfolio Manager will be part of the Global Product Line Fabric Care team. The target will be to strengthen, manage and improve the Front Load product categories ? Front Load Washing Machines and Dryers ? across all Sectors in Electrolux. The objective of the role is to achieve transparent, optimized Product Plans and high quality Opportunity Assessments (project pre-study containing market analysis, product plan and investment needs) that lead to profitable growth in all sectors.
The main deliverable is holistic Product Plans that are transparent across Sectors and aligned with Manufacturing, Sourcing and R&D. Also, active support is needed to establish globally optimized Project plans, establishing a foundation for Product Development (PD) projects to deliver on time, on quality, and on cost.
The main focus area for improvement today is to ensure that the product plans are linked to our strengthened identity for the Front Load category and that we improve on our ranging structure in all projects.
Key Operational Responsibilities
The role requires significant skills in indirect management to achieve the main operational responsibility, since there is no operational reporting between Global Product Line and the key stakeholders (regional product line, R&D / Modularization and manufacturing)
The key operational responsibility is to:
- Coordinate globally, together with the Global Top Load Category Manager, the execution of the yearly Integrated Product Planning process within Fabric Care
- Consolidate and challenge the 5-year product plans, related investments and development resource needs, in the annual Integrated Product Planning Process.
- Ensure yearly Integrated Product Planning outcomes are delivered on time with the right quality and level of information by using and populating the official tools/templates
- Ensure alignment between product plans and functional strategies like modularization roadmap, technology roadmap, through prioritized benefit areas that are owned by fabric care on brand level
- Ensure that the product plans and consumer understanding are used to direct and prioritize innovation growth in short, medium and long term including the ongoing operational work in developing the technologies for the future of Fabric Care in R&D.
- Identify and assess business opportunities on global and cross sector level, as results of the analysis of regional plans and consolidated strategy
Working in the Global Fabric Care team is stimulating challenge and the right candidate should like to work in a Global team with interfaces in other regions.
We expect the right candidate to have:
- MsC in Engineering or Business Administration or equivalent, preferred
- at least 7 years of working experience since University graduation
- Experience from Product Planning or Product Management and Project Management
- Experience in Product marketing and front-end management is an advantage
- Strong drive for results
- Proven track record of working in challenging environment
- Strong analytical skills with capability to synthesize and transform into action steps
- Excellent communication and influencing skills
- Multicultural experience
- Strong MS Office skills are an advantage
- Laundry products/business knowledge is a plus
English. Any other language is a benefit but not a requirement.
Location: preferred location Stockholm, Swede
VillkorVaraktighet och arbetstid: