Notera att sista ansökningsdagen har passerat i denna jobbannons!
Drug Safety Officer
TFS is looking for a Drug Safety Officer with experience in clinical trials and post-marketing surveillance and very good writing skills. You will be involved in all kind of safety activities and must be pro-active, flexible and well organized.
The main responsibilities of the Drug Safety Officer will include:
- Setting up pharmacovigilance system including SOP writing
- Writing of different safety reports, such as DSUR and PSUR
- Writing Risk Management Plans
- Handling of AE/SAEs
- Writing SAE narratives
- Coding of medical terms with MedDRA and medications with WHO-Drug Dictionary
- Suitable University degree in life science such as pharmaceutical science, medicine, biomedicine or registered nurse
- At least 5 years of experience in pharmacovigilance
- Experience in writing different safety reports
- Experience in coding (MedDRA and WHO-DD)
- Good communication skills and team worker
- Excellent knowledge in English
- You may also have a mixed safety/regulatory background
TFS will offer:
A dynamic and growth-oriented organization with a work environment distinguished by professionalism, integrity and responsibility.
Welcome to join us and to contribute in placing TFS among the top 7 worldwide CROs.
Your job will make a difference!
For more information about this position please contact:
Margareta Svensson, Drug safety, phone: +46 46 280 18 48,
Cecilia Falkenberg, Medical affairs, phone: +46 46 280 18 06,
We are looking forward to receiving your application with included CV and a personal letter. We practice a continuous selection procedure, so please submit your application via this link http://www.webforum.com/form/tfsjobb/form.asp?sid=581213018 or click on ?Submit Your Application? on our website as soon as possible, however, no later than 25 June 2013.
VillkorVaraktighet och arbetstid:
TFS TRIAL FORM SUPPORT AB